Sip Is HiringServer Positions Available in Downtown Denver
Looking for a job that doesn’t feel like work? Sip offers a fun, dynamic work environment complete with live music, amazing food and delicious cocktails.
We are looking for outgoing, positive people, with a strong work ethic and great attitude that is interested in growing with our company. As a server, you’ll be one of the most key players on this team. It’s not just about knowing the menus inside and out. Being a part of our family means giving our guests the whole Sip experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, and REQUIREMENTS (other duties as assigned)
- Make all guests feel like they’re the most important person in the room
- Know regulars (especially our Spire residents) by name; know their preferences and needs
- Make recommendations you genuinely feel your guests will enjoy
- Take food and beverage orders and enter orders in the POS
- Maintain high levels of service quality, consistency, efficiency and hygiene
- Possess outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Communicate regularly with your tables and anticipate their needs
- Keep the guest experience exceptional by regularly refilling drinks, clearing the table, and going above and beyond guest expectations
- Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant
- Keep it clean during your shift – your language and the restaurant!
- Wine, beer and liquor pairing knowledge, or ability to quickly learn
- Attend all mandatory staff meetings
- Stay up-to-date with menu changes, events and loyalty program offerings
To apply for this position, we require you to be a genuine individual who gives amazing service. You should preferably have two years of experience in a high-volume, or similar style restaurant. Excellent English communication skills and the desire to work as part of a team are a must, and standing for long periods of time as well as lifting up to 25 pounds shouldn’t be a problem.
Does this all sound like you? Please visit the Sip Employment Page to apply now, or click the button below!