Sip Is HiringExecutive Chef Position in Downtown Denver
This Position Has Been Filled
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic and positive attitude that is interested in growing with our company. We offer a fun, dynamic work environment that fosters creativity and hospitality.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, and REQUIREMENTS (other duties as assigned)
- Must have previous experience as an executive chef
- Develop and execute all menus for restaurant
- Participates in taste testing on all new products
- Demonstrated background in charcuterie, scratch cooking, working with local purveyors and creative seasonal menus
- Ability to maintain high levels of food quality, consistency, and hygiene
- Outstanding leadership, team building, communication, organizational and planning skills
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Must be proficient with financials (inventory, food/labor costing, etc.)
- Maintain budgeted food cost and labor cost.
- Implementation and follow-up accountability of systems to increase efficiency
- Give direction, training and develop kitchen supervisors.
- Maintain proper sanitation levels throughout department.
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Demonstrates knowledge of procedures to ensure Team Member and guest safety.
- Develop and implement training plans for the kitchen staff
- Excellent knowledge of current culinary trends
- Scheduling of kitchen staff
- Strong interpersonal, managerial and leadership skills required
- Wine, beer and liquor pairing knowledge
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience.
Please visit the Sip Employment Page to apply now, or click below: