Sip Is HiringBartending Positions in Downtown Denver
Looking for a job that doesn’t feel like work? Sip offers a fun, dynamic work environment complete with live music, amazing food and delicious cocktails.
We are looking for outgoing, positive people, with a strong work ethic and great attitude that is interested in growing with our company. Being a part of our family means giving our guests the whole Sip experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, and REQUIREMENTS (other duties as assigned)
- Previous craft cocktail experience in a high-volume environment
- Team player that is willing to help out their fellow team members
- Willingness to also work on the floor – Strong service skills
- Experience in making syrups, shrubs and other cocktail related items
- Confidant, relaxed, and innovative
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist guests in finding the right beverage in an informative and helpful manner
- Mix drinks in accordance with our standards
- Know regulars (especially our Spire residents) by name; know their preferences and needs
- Have full knowledge of all menu items
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Be a member of the team and help out your fellow teammates
If you feel like you would make a great addition to our family, please apply today.
Please visit the Sip Employment Page to apply now, or click below: